Harlem Strong’s mission is to address the syndemic risks of mental health, social risks, institutional racism, and COVID-19 through a neighborhood based multisectoral coalition of community, faith-based, mental health, social service, health, and city organizations focused on mental health integration and coordination of care across the Harlem community. The specific goals of the coalition are to:
– Promote mental health awareness and access to resources across the
– Increase linkage to care through care navigation
– Build capacity in mental health promotion and task-sharing skills
– Support continuous quality improvement, and
– Strengthen community resiliency.